Automation with Adjustability
After a long day of riding, are you tormented by the messy chore of cleaning and lubing your chain? We have a better way through natural automation. We have added the ability to adjust the oil flow to compensate for season changes and varying oil viscosities.
- Our motorcycle chain oilers are powered by wind pressure that is created from simply riding
- Flow naturally compensates for speed changes, with adjustability for seasonal changes or different oils
- The oil flow stops when you stop without manual intervention or electronics
- No moving parts to wear out for ultra-reliable performance
- Ride more than 1,000 miles (1,600 km) on less than an ounce (30 ml) of oil
See How it Works
- Just place the inlet tube directly into the wind to power the oiler
- Oil is applied directly onto your the inside radius of your chain for less fling and away from tires
- Adjustable flow to keep a nice film of oil on your chain and compensate for temperature changes and different oil viscosities
- Motobriiz Oilers install with simple tools and only requires basic mechanical ability
- No electrical or vacuum connections required
See How to Install
Greatly Reduced Chain Wear
- Customers report riding 5,000+ miles without need for chain adjustment which is an early indicator of less chain wear
- Up to 4X increase in chain life. Customers report chains lasting more than 60,000 miles.
The Motobriiz Guarantee
The Motobriiz Chain Oiler will pay for itself in increased chain life and decreased maintenance time or you can return it for a full refund
Imagine a world where you actually rest at a rest stop. Sip on your favorite drink and relax knowing Motobriiz is keeping your chain in tip top shape.
Start Saving Money and Riding More Today!
Includes: Oil absorbent mat, Compact reservoir with quick connect fittings and adjustable flow, Air intake tube (6 ft) with adhesive mount, oil discharge tube (3 ft), chain applicator with adhesive and prep pad
Applicator Size Guide
Free worldwide shipping on all Motobriiz chain oiler kits. Free shipping in the USA will be via the best value combination of price and speed. Free International Shipping will be by US Postal Service First Class International.
Additional paid shipping options will be available at checkout.
Please note that any local import taxes or fees are the responsibility of the buyer.