Does Your Brake Bleeder Require Incessant Pumping?
Are you tired of...
- Trying to find a friend to pump your brake pedal over and over again
- Opening and closing the bleeder screw with each stroke of the pedal
- Never ending pumping to fill your brake lines and components
- Having to stop the bleed to check the reservoir
- Paying a mechanic hundreds of dollars to do a simple job
The Power Stick vacuum brake bleeder kit has everything needed to keep your brake system full of fluid and air and moisture-free. A very economical solution and easy to use.
- One stroke pumps about 3X the volume of the normal handpump bleeder
- You just pump the power stick about 5-10 times to bleed
- An integrated check valve keeps vacuum on the system even when you stop pumping
- Since the vacuum stays, you are free to refill the reservoir
- You can easily do a quick bleed after replacing your pads or a full fluid replacement
Get Bleeding today!
The Power Stick brake bleeder kit includes the handpump, fluid holding tank, and tubing. The tubing connects the pump to the fluid tank and the tank to your brake system. Quick connect fittings make assembly possible in seconds.
Vacuum Pump- Hand Operated Capacity- 8 cu inches/ stroke. Fluid holding tank has a capacity of 16 ounces which is plenty of capacity for most bleeding operations.