Does Your Brake Bleeder Give You Popeye Arms?
Are you tired of...
- Trying to find a friend to incessantly pump your brake pedal
- Opening and closing the bleeder screw until you are blue in the face
- Incessant hand-pumping to fill your brake lines and components
- Constantly stopping the bleed to check the reservoir
- Paying a mechanic hundreds of dollars to do a simple job
The Power Stick vacuum brake bleeder kit has everything needed to do a professional bleed to keep your brake system air and moisture free. A very easy to use and economical solution.
- One stroke pumps about 3X the volume of the normal handpump bleeder
- You just pump the power stick about 10 times to bleed
- The vacuum stays on the system even when you stop pumping
- You supervise the operation and are free to refill the reservoir
- You can easily do a quick bleed or a full fluid replacement
Let's get Bleeding today!
The Power Stick brake bleeder kit includes the vacuum handpump, fluid holding tank, and interconnecting tubing. The tubing connects the vacuum pump to the fluid holding tank and to your brake system. The tubing connects to the fluid tank with quick connect fittings making assembly possible in mere seconds.
Vacuum Pump- Hand Operated Capacity- 8 cu inches/ stroke. Fluid holding tank has a capacity of 16 ounces which is plenty of capacity for most bleeding operations.