The Air Zapper vacuum brake bleeder kit has everything needed to do a professional bleed to keep your brake system air and moisture free.
Watch the demo below to see just how easy it is.
It is the easiest to use vacuum pump brake bleeder kit on the market today, because...
- There are no hand pumps or air compressors required
- You just flip the switch and the pump works to draw the air out and fluid in
- You supervise the operation
- You can monitor the reservoir level without stopping the bleed
- You can easily do a quick bleed or a full fluid replacement
- Electric vacuum brake bleeder pump
- Fluid holding tank
- Interconnecting tubing for connecting the vacuum pump to the fluid holding tank and to your brake system
- Does not include a case
- Vacuum Pump- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 2 Watts with an on/off switch in the electric cord. The plug is a USA/ Canada type plug, so adapters may be required in other countries.
- Max Vacuum Pressure- 100 in H2O,
- Pump- 3 Liters/ Min.
Fluid holding tank- 16 ounces
Get Yours Today, Your Neighbor is Waiting to Borrow It!