Does Brake Bleeding Test Your Patience?
Are you sick of...
Air Zapper vacuum brake bleeder kits have everything you need to do a professional bleed to keep your brake system air free and full of fresh fluid.
The Air Zapper Vacuum Brake Bleeder Kit is one of the simplest to use brake bleeders on the market today, because...
- Trying to find a friend to pump your brake pedal for you
- Opening and closing the bleeder screw with every stroke of the pedal
- Never ending hand-pumping to fill your brake lines and components
- Stopping the bleed to check the reservoir level
- Paying a mechanic hundreds a lot of money to do a simple job
- There in no hand pumping
- You do not need an air compressor
- You just flip it on and the pump draws the air out and fluid into your brake lines
- During the bleed, you supervise the operation
- You monitor the reservoir level without stopping the bleed
- You can easily do a quick bleed or a full fluid replacement in minutes
Get yours today
Your neighbor is waiting to borrow it
- Vacuum pump
- Fluid tank
- Connects the vacuum pump to the fluid holding tank and to your brake system.
- Vacuum Pump- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 2 Watts with an on/off switch in the electric cord. The plug is a USA/ Canada type plug, so adapters may be required in other countries.
- Max Vacuum Pressure- 100 in H2O,
- Pump- 3 Liters/ Min.
- Fluid holding tank- Holds 16 ounces